NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Director’s Choice Raffle (\”raffle\”) begins on February 9th at 8:30AM CST and ends on February 12th at 9:00PM CST (the \”Promotion Period\”).
By participating in the raffle, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years old. (the \”Entrant\”). Director’s Choice, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \”Promotion Entities\”), are ineligible to enter the raffle or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, stepparents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive $500 [Five-Hundred US Dollars] in travel Credit available to be redeemed at Director’s Choice Tour and Travel. Credit will be available for use until January 1, 2023 at which day the credit will expire and be unavailable for use.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by the winner. Director’s Choice reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Director’s Choice’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Director’s Choice makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Director’s Choice will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This raffle is open to legal residents of the United States, and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the raffle during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which will only be available in the form of a QR code at TMEA. Please visit Booth #2059 to obtain the QR code and enter.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/raffle subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Director’s Choice’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this raffle.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the raffle will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted in the months after the Promotion Period by Director’s Choice, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information, approximately within 10 days after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Director’s Choice within 10 days of notification. Director’s Choice is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Director’s Choice.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Director’s Choice assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this raffle; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the raffle; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the raffle or download of any materials in the raffle.
If, for any reason, the raffle is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this raffle, Director’s Choice reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the raffle in whole or in part. In such event, Director’s Choice shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Director’s Choice reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Director’s Choice. Director’s Choice and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the raffle.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Director’s Choice cc: Director’s Choice Raffle at Director’s Choice’s mailing address below. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 30 days after the Promotion Period has ended. The winner list will be posted on Director’s Choice Social Media after winner confirmation is complete.
You can find the winners list online by visiting and creating an account using the following services: (NOTE: By creating an account and using these services, you will be subject to the privacy policies and terms and conditions of the entities below. These services are free to use.)
10. Director’s Choice Contact information:
10701 Upland Ave
Lubbock, Texas, 79424